Touring Site Rules
The following rules must be adhered to by all campers.
If any of the following Terms & Conditions of Booking are breached the person(s) involved & all of their party members will be required to leave the Park and no refunds will be payable.
Completion of booking form and/or payment is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions of booking. Deposits are Non-Refundable in the event of Cancellation.
- Pitches are available from 11:00am on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure, unless special arrangements have been made.
- Only family parties are accepted – Large parties of Single Sex or Mixed Groups of three or more persons will not be allowed on site whether or not they have booked in advance. ALL bookings are at the discretion of the Management.
- All bookings must consist of at least one person over the age of 25 unless otherwise agreed by the park office.
- Tents exceeding the maximum size of the pitch (5m x 6m unless otherwise agreed) could be asked to leave if considered to be in contravention of Fire Regulations
- Touring caravans must not be occupied by more people than is consistent with the number of sleeping berths.
- No Subletting of the Pitch/Caravan
- Barbeques must be kept off the ground so as not to scorch the grass
- Whilst the we are happy to provide activities for children, the park is not a child care facility. Please note that at all times the safety of children is the responsibility of their parents or guardians.
- No gazebos may be erected between pitches so as to maintain access for emergency vehicles
- Caravan Awning extensions must be fitted to the front of the caravan next to the towing hitch
- No playing or walking on the grass banks
- Caravans must be kept in a good state of repair
- You must not bring any pets or animals when you visit the park with the exception of up to 2 dogs. However as we are a family friendly park breeds that are listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 or are aggressive are not allowed.
- All visitors are required to report to Reception upon arrival.
- All tourers and tents are required to park on their allocated pitch as directed for the duration of their stay.
- We do not accept commercial vehicles and use of the touring and tent pitches are available to holidaymakers only.
- Waste buckets must be emptied regularly & only at the waste points provided.
- Refuse sacks MUST be disposed of at the collection points.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times. Please exercise your dogs on the designated dog walks, which are clearly signposted on-site. Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs using the special bins provided. Dogs cannot be left unattended in caravans, vehicles or tents at any time. Any damage caused by dogs must be paid for.
- For the safety of children, a speed limit of 10mph is imposed throughout the park and this must be STRICTLY OBSERVED. The Highway Code for public roads applies to all vehicles on the park and this includes drink driving laws. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by roadway speed bumps. Vehicles, their accessories & contents are left entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever
- Sleeping in cars is prohibited. One car may be parked at the side of the unit, subject to ground conditions and is included within your normal charge. Additional vehicles must be left in the car park.
- The playing of ball games or flying of kites must not be conducted on site.
- Enjoy yourself but not at the expense of others – anyone creating a disturbance or whose conduct could give offence to others will be required to leave immediately & NO REFUND GIVEN. In the case of group bookings ALL PARTIES will be required to leave.
- THE USE OF ANTI-SOCIAL TOYS – BB GUNS, ELECTRIC OR MOTORISED SCOOTERS/TOYS ETC. IS PROHIBITED.
- Young people must not be left without adult supervision and adults should not allow parties to be held in their absence at any time.
- Generators are not allowed to be used on the park.
- We regret that in the event of cancellation or early departure we are unable to make refunds.
- We would like to remind you that we are in no way responsible for the loss of, or damage to your property whilst you are on the park. We recommend that you insure your personal effects, clothing and cash in the normal way before coming on holiday. We will not be held responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused by acts of God or extreme weather conditions.
- We do not operate a scheme of holiday cancellation insurance. Therefore, if you have to cancel your holiday for any reason whatsoever, your deposit is not recoverable. If you have paid in full for your holiday but your holiday booking has to be cancelled because of sickness, accident or injury, jury service, redundancy qualifying for statutory payment, death of any member of your party or a close relation, please submit supporting evidence of claim i.e. redundancy notice, jury service or Doctor’s certificate. Country Meadows cannot entertain claims that fall outside these specified reasons for cancellation and any refunds even in these circumstances remain at the discretion of the Park Management. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- We do not provide refunds because of poor weather.
- In the best interests of everyone on holiday at the Park, all customers will be required to abide by the full list of site rules which is available in Reception. Country Meadows Holiday Park tries to offer a quiet, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere for your holiday needs and the rules are only designed to help us make your holiday a good one.
- We do not permit anyone who is a convicted child sex offender or is subject to the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (‘on the sex offenders register’) to use or visit Country Meadows.