Things to Do
There are a whole host of activities and fun to be had around the area, we've included a small list here of the things we think are definitely worth a visit!
For the Family:
- Hardys Animal Farm is right next door and is a great place to get some exercise, fresh air and see a modern farm at work with baby animals being born throughout the season.
- Fantasy Island is just a 10 minute walk away hosting rollercoasters and entertainment, it is a magical world of fun, thrills and experiences for all the family.
- Butlins Funcoast World can be found on the opposite side of Ingoldmells Village, a 5 minute drive away, with its Spa for Mum and Dad and the Splash Waterworld for the Kids it's a great day out.
- Addlethorpe Golf Club is a 5 minute drive away, set well off the beaten track in 140 acres of open Lincolnshire countryside, it's a par 71 - 18 hole course open every day from 8am.
- Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve , just south of Skegness, is an area of some 430 hectares along the Lincolnshire coast. It is recognised as an area of international scientific interest and contains the most extensive complex of sand-dunes and saltmarshes in Lincolnshire.
- The Lincolnshire Wolds is found around 10 miles west of Ingoldmells, and is one of only 40 Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the England & Wales. You can walk, cycle or drive around the area, discovering the various Nature Reserves & unspoilt Villages in the area.